The best way to see Havana is in a classic American convertible car where you can clearly see all the sights. Your personal guide will be there to explain all about the city, buildings and streets as you cruise through them.
The tour ends on a high note, with a walk through the garden terrace of the Hotel Nacional with a free cocktail overlooking the Malecon at sunset.
Youll ride the streets of the city in a classic 1950s American convertible, cruising your way through the Havana suburbs of Centro Habana, Miramar, and Vedado with your own personal guide.
- Cruise the Malecon, with its grand seawall and great views of the ocean
- The glamorous 5th Avenue of Miramar
- Revolution Square
- Capitol Building
- Parque Central Square
- Grand Palace & Theater
- Down the stunning Prado boulevard
- The American “Special Interests” building
- Anti-Imperialist Square
- English-speaking guide
- Car hire and driver
- One cocktail/drink at Hotel Nacional
Whats not included
- Transportation to and from meeting points
- Food and drinks not specified above
- Gratuities for the guide
You’ll get a free drink at the Hotel Nacional with excellent views, on your 2 hour tour around Havana in a 1950’s classic convertible car from $57 USD per person.