- Spring/Fall Seasonal ClothesLight, but warm jeans, sweaters, jackets, and socks
- Summer ClothesThin hiking shorts, tees, long-sleeves shirts, and socks
- Hiking ClothesHooded jacket or poncho, thin hiking pants, dry-fit clothing, and socks
- Waterproof Hiking/Trekking ShoesBe comfortable, stay warm
- Dry Bag DaypackFor hikes in the rain, river crossings, etc.
- BinocularsNo more did you see that… when bird watching… because YES, YOU DID!
- Insect repellent30% to 50% DEET
Get wet, muddy, sweaty and 100% rejuvenated!
When trekking into Panama’s interior, expect the unexpected! It’s cloudy, then it’s not, it’s a crazy downpour and then it’s blue sky weather!
The higher the elevation in the cloud forest, the more unpredictable weather patterns become. Daily temperatures in town range from 60°F to 80F° (16°C to 28°C) and can get progressively colder as you ascend into the night.
Stay dry, stay warm, STAY HAPPY and HEALTHY