Useful Things to Pack When Visiting Panama
- Digital Video Camera/PhoneExtra memory, batteries, chargers will come in handy
- Unlocked CellphonePanama SIM cards are cheap and easy to use
- WIFI / GPS DeviceSmartphone, tablet or laptop
- Travel Pillow and BlanketCloudz brand pillows are heaven on earth, and a little blankie never hurts
- Lightweight FlashlightFor night walks and hikes, power outages, hostel etiquette, etc.
- Alarm Clock/AppTo wake up for early excursions, bus rides, etc.
- Power Adaptors/ConvertersPanama has 110V, 60Hz — Standard USA/Canada Voltage
- USD Money/Debit Card/Credit CardNotify your bank about your being out of county prior to using any card
- International Travel InsuranceBetter safe than sorry
Collect memories and stories to last a lifetime!
From surf beaches to rainforest jungles with sunrise mountain tops, Panama offers travelers a diverse landscape to explore.