If you want to know Milan, Italy like the palm of your hand, take travel tips from Milanese local who will reveal all of it’s hidden secrets. Let them virtually walk you through the streets of their youth and answer all those burning questions you’ve been meaning to ask.
If you want to know what other people really want to know before during their visit to Milan, keep reading. All the pages on this website are filled with practical information and tips, based on local experiences that will help you know the city as only they do.
Here you will find useful tips and answers to questions such as:
- What’s the weather like in Milan Italy?
- What’s the best time to Milan?
- Is Milan safe?
- How do I get from the airport to the city center?
- Guide to Milan for families.
- Is there a Milan Pass? Is it worth getting one?
- How to Skip the Line at Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper? Is it worth to combine it with a visit to the Brera Art Gallery?
- Do you want to know some places you should visit but you don’t know they exist? E.g. Giuseppe Verdi Retirement Home
First-time Visitor Questions
- Pizza is love, passion, obsession. Is it hard to find a pizza worthy of the name in Milan?
- Milan “low cost” gourmet — dream lunch break at prices more than affordable.
- Where in Milan you can eat something good and work or even party in one place?
- Where are places you can eat and feel on the other side of the world without moving from Milan?
- A difference between a simple espresso or corretto?
- What are the Milan spots a first-time visitor can’t miss?
- Discover Milan Off the Beaten Path!
- Do you know that in Milan is always aperitivo (aperitif) time?
- Find out why Milan Italy is known for 3 F words?
- What are the most popular nightlife spots?
- Are you surprised why all the streets lead to the Duomo?
- Go beyond the Navigli!
- Where’s this place where stepping on bull balls brings good luck?
- How do you get to Cinque Terre from Milano?
- How to get to Como Lake?
- How do I travel by train from Malpensa (MXP) airport to Venice?