Modern touches of hardwood cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a sculpted pool make the spacious Paradizio condos stand out in Coco.
The added convenience of assigned covered parking, manicured gardens, and its location just 250 meters from the beach and 450 meters from the downtown core, also make it worth renting or buying.
Paradizio consists of 22 condos where no two are alike. The development is divided into 10 units with two bedrooms (mostly 1250-1300 sqft), 10 with three bedrooms (mostly 1850-1900 sqft), and 2 large apartments with four bedrooms (1920 & 1980 sqft).
There are a few smaller units mixed in as well, which seem like they’ve were designed to accommodate an extra bedroom, made from excess living space.
Paradizio’s location is pretty hard to beat as it’s both conveniently close to beach and town, but far enough away to be in a generally quiet area. The condo units are spacious units, which means you’ll be a lot more comfortable with multiple guests. The pool area is also nice, as is the covered parking should want to hire a rental car.
- Spacious Condos: Outside of the more luxurious developments in Coco, you won’t find many spots that are this close to this beach that include such a large living space.
- Convenient Walking Distance: You don’t need a car or to even hire a taxi when you stay here, as the beach and the downtown and both just a few minutes walk away.
- Modern Apartment Amenities: Flat screens TVs, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, washer/dryer, and at least 2 full bathrooms in every unit.
- Sun Terrace Pool Area: While certainly not the biggest, it’s one of the few pools in Coco where you can watch monkeys frolic while you swim.
- BBQ Facilities: If you’re hoping to grill on vacation, then do note that Paradizio is one of but a few that
- Free WiFi: No matter which unit you stay in, you’ll be able to connect to their free WiFi.
- Unexpected Extras: Special diet menus and grocery delivery are available on request.
Of the many reasons buyers look to purchase a Paradizio condo, the location, design touches, and amount of living space are the most popular. Owning a condo with a ton of closet space, covered parking, and monkeys outside your window are all great selling points.
- Location: It’s just a 3-minute walk to the beach, and a 5-minute walk to downtown Playas del Coco restaurants, bars, and shopping. There’s also a walking path right beside the development that can get you into town quickly.
- Design Touches: Unlike many developments in Las Palmas, you can easily tell Paradizio took both time and money to create their floors plans and interior designs.
- Living Space: Each unit was designed with open space in mind, where you’ll find the stylish living areas and the luxurious kitchen having room to spare.
- Closet Space: The closets of Paradizio were designed One the largest available in Coco.
- Extra Bathroom: Even the two-bedroom units have two bathrooms, while the four-bedrooms have three baths.
- Gated Community: The pool and BBQ areas are quietly enclosed, and you can still see monkeys in the treetops nearby.
- Covered Parking: This is a rarity in Coco. Not a lot of developments offer covered parking. If you plan to stay during the rainy season, you’ll very much appreciate it.
- Nature Abounds: Due to the jungle canopy that surrounds the property, you can easily see monkeys from your window or while sitting at the pool.
As with every place in Coco, there are a few development-specific issues that could be deal-breakers. Of the gated communities in town, Paradizio is one of the smaller and least secure developments. There are no roving patrols here and all roads leading to and from the development are public
- Lack of Security: The covered parking spaces are not part of the gated area, and are easily accessible from the road.
- Small Open Spaces: When compared to the gated communities of Pacifico, Coco Bay Estates, and Coco Sunset Hills, there is not a whole lot of open space here.
- Not Hidden: While completely surrounded, the pool area is still visible from the public nearby walking path through the chain-linked fence.
- Dusty Road: While this is supposed to be paved sometime in 2022, the development is located beside a dirt road which can kick up a lot of dust when the winds blow.
- Public Road: While not a main artery, once paved, the road just outside Paradizio will most likely have increased traffic.