Located between the Aura and Seaview hotel in Port d’es Torrent, this hotel water park offers 4,500 square meters of slippery attractions with free entry offered to those staying in Sirenis hotels.
Sirenis Aquagames is one of two water parks is Ibiza, and also, one of the top things to do in Ibiza.
Rides and Attractions
The selection of rides in this park is quite extensive, as almost all the available space is dedicated to park attractions.
- Kamikaze chute ride, 12 m in height
- Tornado free fall slide, 12 m in height
- Aquaracer multi-lane chute slide, 12 m in height
- Aquafun an open high-tower slide, 9 m in height
- Aquatube an enclosed high-tower slide, 9 m in height that you ride on a tube
- Caribbean Pirates Children’s Area for 4-10 yr olds with 10 children’s water slides and 4 splash barrels.
- Children’s Splash Area for 4-10 yr olds with water jets and sprinklers.
- Children’s Swimming Pool for 2-4 yr olds with animal statues and a water sprinkler.
Unfortunately there’s not many facilities here that are not part of the hotel. In place of sunbeds there is just a small amount of foldable lawn chairs scattered about.
In the video below you can see a Go-Pro view of all the of water parks rides and attractions.
Below you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Sirenis Aquagames, one of the top attractions in Ibiza.
You can purchase a day pass to the water park at the Sirenis Seaview Country Club reception.
Guest of both the Sirenis Hotels Club Aura and the Sirenis Seaview Country Club have free access to the water park.
Yes, while guests of the hotel get free access, the park is open to anyone and everyone.
You can find Sirenis Aquagames near the end of Carrer des Caló, in Port d’es Torrent not too far away from Punta de sa Pedrera and in from of the Sirenis Seaview Country Club.